Area Operations Managers
Job Title: Area Operations Manager x 2
Reports to: Chief Executive & Board of Directors
Salary: Up to £40-70k per annum (DOE)
Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays (Must work around trading peaks)
Location: M62 corridor x 1 // North East x 1 (Must have Full UK driving licence)
In a programme of expansion following our recent purchase of Ultimate Leisure we continue to expand rapidly and have five new openings in the next six months. We are looking to bolster our existing senior management team and looking for the most enthusiastic, passionate, organised and hardworking ‘Thinkers’ & ‘Doers’ to help develop their careers in an entrepreneurial environment that offers full opportunity for input across the board.
01. Dynamic, passionate, enthusiastic, resilient, organised,entrepreneurial and hard working.
02. A proven track record of managing a multi site operation.
03. Fully conversant with licensing, fire & H&S legislation.
04. A confident and effective communicator with excellent decision making skills.
05. Sound industry knowledge.
06. Financially numerate with an eye on the bottom line.
07. Versatile i.e. able to work off own initiative and as part of a team when necessary.
01. Train, develop, appraise, motivate and recruit your venue management teams.
02. Monitor KPIs and margins to ensure any drop in performance is swiftly countered.
03. In partnership with CEO and FD, set financial targets for each venue and maximise earning potential wherever possible.
04. Ensure costs are tightly controlled and supplier reviews are regularly conducted.
05. Maximise promotional opportunities, encourage new business development and increased footfall through competitor awareness and exciting marketing initiatives.
06. Enhance / improve current operational standards and procedures.
07. Conduct operational audits to ensure that standards are being observed and adhered to.
08. Ensure all sites are fully compliant with all licensing & statutory obligations. Perfection in Fire, Excellence in Licensing and Incredible in policy and procedures.
09. Collate information for any insurance claims against the venues and defend where appropriate.
10. Develop a maintenance programme to ensure problems are identified early and remedial actions planned.
11. Cultivate relationships with security companies to ensure we have the best possible door teams with a continued focus on great customer service and venue safety.