Bradford Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive, Board of Directors & Group Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £20-30k per annum (D.O.E)
Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays (Must work around trading peaks)
Location: Bradford (Must have Full UK driving licence)
Job Role Summary
Involved in aspects of marketing for multiple venues (4), including: strategic planning; social media, advertising; promotion; public relations; product development; distribution; sponsorship; and research. The role also involves working creatively with designers and printers, to assure the company’s brands are adhered to.
Experience & Understanding of:
How Social Media fits into the objectives and marketing of your business
Understand how to which Social Media tools and channels for your business
Measure the success of using social media tools and channels
Understand how social media policy and guidelines can impact the business
Monitor how the business is using Social Media
The principles of Social Media advertising and promotion
Evaluate external social networking tools for the business
Understand how to classify the social networking audience of your business
Use social media management tools in relation to social networking
Market to target customers using digital and social media
Understand Customer Relationship Management for creative business
Understand Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Plan and implement SEO techniques
- To liaise and build relationships. Externally, this could be with customers and suppliers. Internally this could mean different related and supporting departments.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long-term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To prepare photo shoots in venues for marketing/advertising purposes.
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain, build and update mailing databases
- Evaluate online ticket sales agents and research the most cost effective for the business
- To evaluate marketing campaigns and produce reports on metrics.
- To monitor competitor activity, through research and regular reports.
- To support the Group Marketing Manager and Sales Manager, and other colleagues to assure we all reach our goals.
- Creating and managing design and print for company’s portfolio.
- Maintain new company websites and find new plug ins to showcase social media channels to engage customers.
- Write key SEO data into the new websites when maintaining
- Produce data reports to support the decisions taken and to update the Group Marketing manager and the directors.